So, I’m a little behind on my Spring Cleaning but I finally decided that cleaning my office could wait no longer. Yesterday, I got down and dirty with the Clorox wipes and you will never believe the gross stuff I found.
- A used tissue from that nasty cold I had…in January.
- ¼ of my tuna fish sandwich from lunch last week…or the week before.
- A dead cockroach…who knows how long he’s been there.
- A hard-as-a-rock piece of chewed gum. I must have missed the can while attempting to be Lebron.
- A big boomerang of a toenail clipping…ew! That must belong to ol’ Fred who had this office before me.